Gorgeous, simple and effective art prints based on some of the greatest games of football ever played.
Minimalist football art is created by myself, Alex Patterson. The original idea was to portray classic football matches by focusing on statistics such as corners, shots, fouls etc. However, the only statistic that really ever matters is who scores the most goals. The final artworks are simple and aesthetically considered adaptations of some fantastic games of football.
- England v Germany 1966 World Cup Final (4-2 aet)
- Germany v Italy 1970 World Cup Semi Final (3-4 aet)
- Liverpool v AC Milan 2005 Champions League Final (3-3aet 3-2 on pens)
- Liverpool v Newcastle Utd 1996 Premier League (4-3)
- Bayern Munich v Manchester Utd 1999 Champions League Final (1-2)
- Newcastle Utd v Sunderland 2010 Premier League (5-1)
- Or choose any game you like
If you'd like art created from a particular game, just let me know and i will create and email you an artwork proof.
All prints are produced using industry standard large format printers and only original inks. Photo-chromatic inks are UV resistant and should be colour fast for up to 100 years.
Please note, actual colors may vary slightly due to monitor settings.
ART PRINT 50x50cm
Your Pantone art is printed onto high quality archive satin photo paper. You can then frame it yourself.
Alternatively you can choose to have your print sent to you mounted then framed in either a quality black or white frame.
Canvas art is printed onto high quality 250gram polyester digital art matte canvas. It is then hand stretched around 38mm deep real wooden tension frames.
SHAPE AND SIZE
PACKAGING AND DELIVERY
- Paper Art Print 20x20inch - 50x50cm
- Canvas Art Print 20x20inch – 50.8x50.8cm
- Canvas Art Print 24x24inch – 61x61cm
- Canvas Art Print 30x30inch – 76.2x76.2cm
Once your art is constructed, it is securely packaged to ensure it will arrive in perfect condition. It is then delivered via secure overnight courier. Unfortunately I cannot specify dates and times of delivery.
If a delivery is missed a card will be posted with details for re-scheduling.
Any questions, send me an email and I will help you out.