FREE DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND
SINGLE AUDIO SOUND WAVE CANVAS PRINT from your own audio recording.
Your voice is unique, your dog's bark is unlike any other, your baby's laugh is one of a kind… in fact, like fingerprints, no two sound waves are exactly the same.
A beautiful way to make these sound waves last forever is to capture them as original bespoke art:
- Say I love you
- Wedding vows
- Babies giggle
- Dogs bark
- Cats miaow
- First words
- Leaving gift
- Private joke
Simply, if it can be recorded it can be made into sound wave art.
SINGLE SOUND WAVE
Upload a single audio file to be created into your own mono wave art. Just choose size, shape and colours, upload your audio, then the rest is done for you quickly and efficiently.
Ideal to show the person you love exactly how you feel.
All prints are produced using industry standard large format printers and only original inks. Photo-chromatic inks are UV resistant and should be colour fast for up to 100 years.
CANVAS SOUND WAVE PRINTS
Your mono sound wave art is printed onto high quality 250gram polyester digital art matte canvas. It is then hand stretched around 38mm deep real wooden tension frames.
SHAPE AND SIZE
There are 3 options for shape and 5 size options.
- Petite – 16x16inch – 40.6x40.6cm
- Small – 20x20inch – 50.8x50.8cm
- Medium – 24x24inch – 61x61cm
- Large – 30x30inch – 76.2x76.2cm
- Extra Large – 40x40inch –101.6x101.6cm
- Petite – 18x14inch – 45.7x35.5cm
- Small – 24x16inch – 61x40.6cm
- Medium – 30x20inch – 76.2x50.8cm
- Large – 36x24inch – 91.4x61cm
- Extra Large – 48x30inch – 121.9x76.2cm
- Petite – 24x8inch – 60.9x20.3cm
- Small – 30x12inch – 76.2x30.5cm
- Medium – 36x16inch – 91.4x40x6cm
- Large – 48x20inch – 121.9x50.8cm
- Extra Large – 60x24inch – 152.4x60.9cm
HOW TO UPLOAD AUDIO
It's becoming easier and easier to record your own sounds. Probably the easiest ways are to record using your laptops built in microphone.
Alternatively, most phones have the option to take voice memo or audio notes. Once your audio is recorded just email it or upload it to mono wave art. The link to upload will be provided after you order.
iPhones are a bit trickier. Its easy enough to record and edit your audio but not straight forward to get it onto your computer. You need to enable syncing of voice memos in itunes. Once you sync your device, just go to your music folder, find itunes folder and your audio should be in voice memos.
Any questions, send me an email and Ill try and help you out.