FREE DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND
MULTI AUDIO SOUND WAVE ACRYLIC ART from your own audio recording.
Beautifully printed onto quality 5mm diamond polished acrylic.
Every single sound is totally unique. Your cat's miaow is unlike any other, your childs giggle is a 'one off' … just like fingerprints, no two sound waves are exactly alike.
An awesome way to make special sounds last forever is to capture them on your own, custom sound wave art:
- Leaving Gift
- Christmas gift
- Pet sounds
- Family message
- Multi message
If it can be recorded, It can be created as sound wave art.
MULTI SOUND WAVE
Upload from 2 to 5 audio files file to be created into your own mono sound wave art. Just choose size, shape and colours, upload your audio, then the rest is done for you quickly and efficiently.
A great birthday gift from everyone in the family. Also perfect as an unusual and unique leaving gift.
Printed with high end large format printers, only only using manufacturers original inks. UV resistant photo-chromatic inks are colour fast for up to 100 years.
Your 'mono' sound wave art is printed onto premium photographic paper.
Printed using UV resistant photo chromatic inks.
After a series of heat and pressure lamination processes it is face mounted to a diamond polished 5mm thick acrylic sheet.
Standard acrylic option is then backed with a board and floats 18mm from the wall when hung.
Alternatively you can hang your acrylic using 4 stainless steel fixings. If you choose this option your acrylic will be pre drilled.
- Petite – 16x16inch – 40.6x40.6cm
- Small – 20x20inch – 50.8x50.8cm
- Medium – 24x24inch – 61x61cm
- Large – 30x30inch – 76.2x76.2cm
- Extra Large – 40x40inch –101.6x101.6cm
- Petite – 18x14inch – 45.7x35.5cm
- Small – 24x16inch – 61x40.6cm
- Medium – 30x20inch – 76.2x50.8cm
- Large – 36x24inch – 91.4x61cm
- Extra Large – 48x30inch – 121.9x76.2cm
- Petite – 24x8inch – 60.9x20.3cm
- Small – 30x12inch – 76.2x30.5cm
- Medium – 36x16inch – 91.4x40x6cm
- Large – 48x20inch – 121.9x50.8cm
- Extra Large – 60x24inch – 152.4x60.9cm
HOW TO UPLOAD AUDIO
The easiest ways are to record using your laptops built in microphone.
Most phones also have the option to take voice memo or audio notes. Once your audio is recorded just email it or upload it to mono wave art. The link to upload will be in your order confirmation.
Any questions, send me an email and Ill try and help you out.